Saturday, November 7, 2009

Loyola Students


Conejo is one of the rappers that I listen to a lot. He was born in and raised in Los Angeles California. He was also a drug dealer and a West Side Harpy's gang member. He's been on the run from the cops for several years already. No one really knows where he is at right now, but about a year ago he was in Canada. One of the reasons why I listen to him is because many rappers talk about selling drugs and gang banging when they have never done it and he has. I started getting into his music about four years ago when I first heard "Bitch Ass Rappers" which was like a whole industry diss and was actually my friends beat but was taken by an artist from Milwaukee named DJ Payback Garcia and given to Conejo. Conejo is more like a poet that tells actual street stories and speaks his mind which is why he's hated by so many rappers.

No comments:

Post a Comment